Skip to content
- Trim to 1’4” fat all over
- Cut off top (burnt ends)
- Remove silver skin
- Square up brisket
- 1934 Season Mix
- Let brisket sit at room temp for an hour before placing in smoker.
- Heat smoker to 250 degrees and place a pan of water in smoker.
- Season brisket with 1934 Season mix.
- Cook meat at 250° – Rule of thumb one hour to 1:15 per lb. (typically 12 hrs.)
- Place fat side towards fire…when cooked, let rest one hour before slicing.
- Remove from smoker when brisket temperature reaches 195-203 F.
- Let brisket sit for an hour before slicing.